Travel exemptions apply to passengers traveling to and from the following airports from September 1-4.
The full exemption applies as long as you reschedule your flight to the date of September 10 or earlier between the same city and the same cabin.
You can also cancel your flight and get a refund in the form of a credit. Credit must be used to purchase a new ticket for travel within one year of the date of first purchase.
The airline is working to help those who want to evacuate by exempting all carry-on baggage and baggage fees from the following airports from August 30 to September 4.
- Daytona Beach, Florida (DAB)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
- Jacksonville, Florida (JAX)
- Melbourne, FL (MLB)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Orlando, FL (MCO)
- West Palm Beach, Florida (PBI)
A travel exemption will be in effect for the next airport between August 26-29, as long as travel is rebooked on or before September 5th.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ)
- Haiti Port-au-Prince (PAP)
- Puerto Rico San Juan (SJU)
- Santiago, Dominican Republic (STI)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (SDQ)
- Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia (UVF)
- St. Thomas, Virgin Islands (STT)
In addition, passengers traveling to or from the next airport from August 30 to 31 may be eligible for a travel exemption on the same terms as long as they rebook the flight on or before September 7.
- Bahamas George Town (GGT)
- Bahamas Marsh Harbor (MHH)
- Bahamas Nassau (NAS)
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (PLS)
To change your flight, click "My Trips" in the Delta app or on our website.
Best Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/hurricane-dorian-flights-waivers-cancellations-2019-8