As per Today days How Much Do Bloggers Make in 2020 well, there are an increasing number of online blogs about almost everything under the sun and wondering how much money these bloggers make and how they make it. If you write your blog correctly, you can earn money, and this article will give you an overview of popular ideas that will help you monetize your blog.
Every blogger needs a professional website, so check Bluehost for a reliable web hosting service to make sure your blog is always online. We also offer domain registration and business email addresses for $ 2.95 per month. Host your blog today.
How popular bloggers make
To learn more about your blog’s potential earnings, we asked professional bloggers to share how they make money from their blogs. We also included an approximation of monthly earnings based on the information provided or monthly income reports available on our business websites.
Here are 11 popular bloggers and their prices.
Blog Monetization Tips
Only a fraction of the millions of active blogs today generate revenue in a variety of ways. But if you’re a casual blogger with no traffic trying to monetize your blog, and if there’s little traffic, Google’s featured blog experts get the perfect inspiration on how to turn your hobby blog into a legitimate source of income.
Here are 7 test tips on how to monetize your blog based on the recommended blogger answers above.
1. Identify your blog style
You need to know the type of blogger you want to start with. Blog style is one of the things that makes your blog unique and stands out as a brand. Ask yourself what your monetization goals are. If you’ve ever blogged as a hobby, you may want to update the type of blog you run to reach your revenue goals.
The most common blogger types to help you get started are:
- Personal blogger: Someone who uses a blog similar to an online diary
- Professional bloggers: Someone who runs a blog for the purpose of making money
- Niche Blogger: Blogger writing about a specific topic or passion
- Affiliate Bloggers: People who make money using blogs by writing reviews of affiliate products
- Freelance Bloggers: Bloggers who write for their clients and are generally considered experts on a particular topic
- Business blogger: Hire exclusively or write for your own business
2. Niche Market Decisions
The most profitable bloggers are considered the authority on very specific topics. This allows you to create valuable content that is worth reading. However, there are successful bloggers in the niche who started blogging to document their journey towards learning.
When choosing a niche, priorities are passionate topics, so you should always motivate them to create content that fits the topic. You also need to make sure that the topic you choose is a topic that attracts a lot of people. Finally, it is important to conduct research and determine the monetization opportunities available for the chosen topic.
3. Choose the right web hosting service
The main metric of a successful blog is a visible website. However, just having a high ranking blog on a search engine results page doesn’t mean anything if you can’t access a website. It may be slow or your site may be offline. In both cases, the best precaution is to choose a reliable web host.
If you have a trusted web host, you should speed up your website and make it always available online. Bluehost is recommended for professional web hosting needs. We also provide domain registration and business email addresses for $ 2.95 per month. Check out more Bluehost plans.
4. Professional website design
A blog website should not only stand out, it should be functional and efficient. Different types of blogs have different requirements to be an effective revenue generating platform, but all successful blogs are basically designed on the same basis.
The website should be simple and tidy. Viewers should follow a visual hierarchy that guides them through the content and leads them to follow a call-to-action (CTA). Navigation should also be easy and optimized for visitors accessing websites via mobile devices. Finally, efficient websites are optimized for speed by paying attention to image compression, code cleanup, and page size.
This list may seem difficult, but thankfully, there are tools available to anyone who wants to create their own website.
- Squarespace is known for its sleek, modern templates and allows you to develop professional and expensive websites without any coding. Try a free trial here.
- Wix is a powerful editing suite that lets you create your own website in hours, providing quick and easy setup. Sign up for free here.
- Weebly is the least expensive website builder payment plan that includes a free domain. It also provides intuitive drag and drop functionality to create anything from simple websites to e-commerce stores. Create a free Weebly account.
5. Content Management
Once you have decided on your blog style and niche and created a website, you should now think about your content. Since blogs focus on areas of interest, it is safe to assume that there are many article ideas at the top of the head. But drafting is only half the task. In addition to providing valuable information, you can also optimize your articles for content quality to get more blog traffic.
Write well-studied, long-form articles and use tools to optimize your search results. If you want to create custom blogs and manage your content for bloggers who are interested in monetizing your blog, we recommend using WordPress. It offers a variety of features, including extensive SEO integration, to help you rank your content in search.
6. Choose your monetization strategy
There are many ways a blogger can make money. There are several useful monetization tools and strategies depending on your goals and niche. The different monetization strategies are:
- Real commodity sales: Shopify is a low-maintenance, low-maintenance e-commerce platform to create professional looking online stores. Highly recommended for those who want to spend more time creating content instead of maintaining a website. WooCommerce is another e-commerce platform that runs on WordPress. It also takes more time to learn how to use the platform, but offers more customization options and almost unlimited design possibilities, giving you more control over the overall design of your online store.
- Membership Sales: Blogs are primarily publicly accessible, but once you start gaining trust, you can offer a membership to access your gated content. This premium content may include services, courses, listings, consultations and other features such as special deals and coupons offered on platforms such as Woorkup and WP coupons and deals.
- Sponsorship: Initially, blog sponsorship only referred to pages or posts, but nowadays bloggers who do audio podcasts can make money through their episode sponsorship. Brands are interested in contacting bloggers who are considered niche specialists.
- Affiliate Marketing: Joining an affiliate network allows you to write product review articles and include a back link to your affiliate partner to earn money from all readers who click on the link to buy your product. The most popular affiliate networks are Amazon Associates, ShareASale Affiliates, eBay Partners, and Shopify Affiliate Program.
- Advertised: Adding pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-thousand-impression (CPM) ads, also known as cost-per-click (CPC), is the most common way to monetize a blog with adequate traffic. In addition to Google AdSense, you can choose from platforms such as InfoLinks, Media.net and Chitika. LinkWorth is a popular text link network that also offers rotating text ads. If you want more granular control over what kind of ads appear on your website, sign up for BuySellAds or BlogAds to sell your ad space directly.
7. Add mandatory pages to your website
Blog monetization has certain responsibilities that require disclosure. These additional pages on your website are required when dealing with income generating partners such as your affiliates and advertisers. These additional pages should include:
- Affiliate Disclosure: To inform your audience that you are being commissioned by an affiliate
- “Advertise with us ”page: To inform potential partners that you have an open sponsorship and ad placement
Now that you have answered “How are your bloggers profiting” and how to make money, you can now create a profitable blog to pursue your passion. All successful bloggers say it will take some time to make money with blogging, but with the right tools from the start, you can create the best blog that gives everyone the financial freedom they want. So stay motivated.
Are you ready to start your own blog? We recommend that you start by choosing a professional web hosting service such as Bluehost. We also provide domain registration and business email addresses for $ 2.95 per month. Host your blog today.